Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Is James Lipton gonna have to choke a bitch?

This isn't sports related at all, but it was too good to pass up and it's a slow day, so here you go. It seems Inside the Actors Studio host James Lipton was a pimp for a period of time in Paris back in the day. I'm still having a hard time imagining that, but whatever, I'll let him explain.
"This was when I was very very young, living in Paris, penniless, unable to get any kind of working permit... I had a friend who worked in what is called the Milieu, which is that world and she suggested to me one night, 'Look, you'll be my mec...' We would translate it perhaps... as pimp. We were earning our living together, this young woman and I, we made a rather good living, I must say."
I'm sure it was good living indeed. With loads of benefits. Nasty, STD-ridden benefits. This has got to be awful high up there on the WTF list is all I can say. By the way, maybe SNL should bring back Will Ferrell for a new James Lipton sketch. I'd actually watch SNL for that.


-WCK

No comments:

Free Blog Counter